Monday, February 20, 2006

I suck at being Samus Aran.

I have been finishing up the last few chozo artifacts I had yet to gather on my first run through Metrod:Prime. I have come to the revelation that I suck at being Samus Aran. It's not that I'm having trouble at going through the game because my explorative nature has led me to all of the energy containers that boost your total life, but rather it seems that most of the time when I engage enemies my attempts at evading danger are about as sucessfull as trying to build a car out of butter. With a protagonist such Samus, and other legendary video game avatars, I feel it is my duty while playing out their adventure to make them live up to their prologued reputation as being what we often refer to as in lamance terms a "bad-ass." I have feel as though I have failed in this not because I can not go through with her mission, but because I can not go through her mission withouth loosing a significant amount of life everytime a benign enemy encounter comes along. I appologize Samus, I have failed you.

garrett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home